Cleansers

March 27, 2009

Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap, Five-Ounce Bars in 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)


I am a long-time user of cold process lye soap. I made my own for several years and then continued purchasing homemade soap once I stopped making my own.

My skin is sensitive and I had high hopes for this soap. Let me start by saying that it is truly fragrance free and has a wonderful lather and feel to it. But it is a milled soap and as such it dries my skin. I showered with it three times and my skin became so dry it was burning and itchy. I have switched back to my cold process soap.

Now that I have 12 bars I will use it as a hand soap in the bathroom and probably give some as a gift. If you are used to supermarket soap or other hard, milled soap you will probably love this stuff. I *want* to be able to use it because I really do like the feel of it, but will have to settle for using it as a hand soap and not a shower soap.Buy Canus Goat's Milk Fragrance Free Bar Soap, Five-Ounce Bars in 3-Count Boxes (Pack of 4)!

No comments:

Post a Comment