Cleansers

April 06, 2009

Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Eucalyptus, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)


My brother has used Dr. B's for years. I thought it was just some kind of goofy granola bar, hippie gimmick until I decided to try it for myself. I'm in love. From the beautiful eucalyptus scent, to the creamy smooth lather, to the way it completely rinses away, I am amazed. Okay this is coming from a Dial user, so you would think anything of quality would seem great by comparison but really this stuff is unbelievable. My wife suffers from dry skin and used Dove until she tried Dr. B's now she's hooked too. She even noticed the clearing of her eczema. And at Amazon's price you can't beat the value. To top it all off it's organic and Fair-Trade responsible. Buy Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Pure-Castile Soap, All-One Hemp Eucalyptus, 5-Ounce Bars (Pack of 6)!

No comments:

Post a Comment