Cleansers

April 04, 2009

Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, Lavender, 12.5-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6)


I can't get over how aggressively this smells like SOAP, a smell that lingers for hours and doesn't easily wash off. Maybe I got a bad batch? (I have lemon verbena, FWIW. But it really just smells (strongly) like soap.) I can't bear to use it, I hate it so much.

p.s. I love products like Tom's and Seventh Generation... this was my first try with Mrs. Meyers.

Update: I have found a good use for the soap (which I can't bear to throw away)... it's excellent for cleaning out the kitchen garbage can. Neutralizes orders very effectively, and in that case, doesn't even seem to retain its own horrific smell.
Buy Mrs. Meyer's Clean Day Liquid Hand Soap, Lavender, 12.5-Ounce Bottles (Case of 6)!

No comments:

Post a Comment