Cleansers

April 02, 2009

method Foaming Hand Soap, Eucalyptus Mint, Case Pack, Six -10 Ounce Bottles (60 Ounces)


Silly me. Thought initially they work for the Shower. As a Hand Soap it works average, can't seem to isolate the great attributes linked to this soap by other reviewers. I would have been happier with a similar soap from Costco If I would have known it was no shower soap before I made the purchase. Costco would have been cheaper and more quantitiy. I do acknowledge the fact that this is a little more classy and does have a particular smell that goes with it...BUT IT DIDNT WORK ON THE SHOWER! Foam and more Foam is what you get with this product. No wonder it is called Method Foaming Hand Soap. Silly me. Looks like it may last a long time for we do not wash our hands all that often, if truth be told, so I was forced to go to Amazon one more time to order the real Shower Soap and found a Goat's Milk soap? By that time I was desperate to deliver on a promise and since it was my doing buying a hand washing soap instead of shower soap I felt I had no more options but to dish out the "moola" twice! 3 Stars and who knows? Might like it more as we go along and even start washing hands around the house more often!Buy method Foaming Hand Soap, Eucalyptus Mint, Case Pack, Six -10 Ounce Bottles (60 Ounces)!

No comments:

Post a Comment